Can my views change?
Zoning in Pueblo West is usually, but not always, designated by tract. It is important to know what the zoning restrictions are for your property as well as properties near you. Remember that if nearby properties are not currently developed, they will probably not remain undeveloped indefinitely.

You should find out how they are zoned to see what potential developments occur. For instance, if you do not wish to live near a commercial area, then it is wise not to build or move into an area adjacent to a B-4 or I-2 zone. It is also wise to recognize that the view from your property may change as further development occurs. The vistas now seen from your property may be reduced or eliminated with the development of surrounding properties.

Show All Answers

1. Can my views change?
2. Where's my property line?
3. What is a Track, Block and Lot number?
4. How do I find my track, block and lot number
5. Do I need a permit for a fence, shed, carport...etc?
6. Where do I get a plot plan?
7. Where can I get a recorded Plat?
8. Has my application been approved?
9. How do I file for an extension?
10. What are the fees?
11. Where do I find the District's available land for sale?
12. How much are real estate taxes in Pueblo West?
13. Where is the drop box? How do I drop off my application and check?
14. How do I place an offer for purchase on the District's available land?