Cars on my road are creating excessive dust. Can you eliminate the dust?

If budgets allow, the District has the ability to install Magnesium Chloride Dust treatment on gravel roads for only a few miles per year. The roadways receiving dust treatment are chosen based on a series of factors but especially those with the highest daily traffic volumes. To request dust control measures or report damage to paved or gravel roads submit the pothole using the Pueblo West Metropolitan District's MyPuebloWest system on our website at It is important for you to be as specific as possible when providing the location and provide your email address for follow up. Photos are also very helpful. 

Show All Answers

1. How are Pueblo West roads currently funded?
2. Who is responsible for road maintenance in Pueblo West?
3. Why are the roads so bad in Pueblo West?
4. What information do I need to provide when reporting a service request?
5. How do I report a washboard road?
6. How do I report a pothole?
7. How do I request maintenance on my gravel road?
8. Will my gravel road be paved?
9. Can chip seal be installed on my gravel road?
10. Cars on my road are creating excessive dust. Can you eliminate the dust?
11. My asphalt road is badly cracked. How can I get my road overlaid with a new asphalt surface?
12. What is the Pueblo West Streets and Roads Snow and Ice Removal policy?
13. How do I report a malfunctioning traffic or pedestrian signal?
14. How do I report a tree, shrub or other objects blocking a street sign?
15. How do I report a missing damaged, missing or vandalized street name sign?
16. How much does it cost to fix a road?
17. What doesn't the Streets and Roads Dept maintain our gravel road consistently?